Sunday, May 19, 2013

Revenge Of The Exhibitionist



Revenge Of The Exhibitionist
02/15/2013


I've always been rebellious,
Always paved my own path
in life, rather than following
Foot-steps in the snow.
I've been criticized a lot
By narrow-minded folks
who don't understand
what it's like to always
hold your feelings inside.

But, I'm not that little boy anymore,
I am man who's bent on getting his revenge.
There's too many chips on my shoulder,
for me to be silent about the world anymore.

Chorus 1:
Taking off my clothes just to gain your attention
like a stripper at a night-club,
I've got you on my mind,
and I'm never going to let you escape my love now.

Maybe it's just psychological,
but people have always looked at me funny.
They whisper to each other,
right in front of my face,
like I don't know who
what and where
they're talking about.
I think it's insecurity,
because they know
I'm better than them.

I've warned you before those who are quiet,
are apt to explode before your eyes,
and once that happens,
there is no turning back the clock.

Chorus 2:
Taking off my clothes just to gain your attention,
like a stripper at a night-club.
I've got you on my mind,
and I'm never going to let you escape my love now.
Setting outrageous fires as I get my revenge
against those who broke my heart,

All those who laughed at me,
and said it couldn't be done,
They're all on the run now...


Bridge
You were all fools to think
I'd always stay quiet, and innocent,
Cause once you have confidence again,
You can conquer the world!!!

Taking off my clothes just to gain your attention,
and I spread it across the web,
and you find it in your inbox the next day,
then I imagine you seeing me exposed,
and I get off, I get off,
all over myself.
That’s what I wanted all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment